SENIOR TRUSTs and Statutory fundraising OFFICER
Senior Trusts and Statutory Fundraising Officer
£35,027 per annum, up to 12 months FTC
8 May 2018
We're committed to ensuring a positive working culture for all of our employees, as well as a good work-life balance. This includes pension contribution, flexi-time, childcare vouchers and many more benefits. You can view a full list of our benefits here.
Senior Trusts Manager
The role is based in our UK Office in Central London, a short walk from Victoria station. Wherever possible Parkinson's UK will consider flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for a Senior Trust and Statutory Fundraiser for up to 12 months to cover maternity leave. Income from trusts’ foundations and high net worth individuals at Parkinson’s UK has grown from £1m in 2009 to over £5.5m last year. Working with many of the world’s most enlightened funders you will play a key role in managing and growing this vital income that enables Parkinson’s UK to deliver its ambitious goals.
We have a varied repertoire of cases for support and a culture that encourages collaboration and innovation. If you join our team, you would develop and manage your own portfolio and have lots of opportunity to contribute to cross-charity projects. This is a busy and rewarding role!
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience:
- Securing gifts from trusts
- Cultivating relationships and making asks in a variety of ways, such as in writing, by email and face-to-face in order to secure long term relationships and committed income
- Securing gifts from Statutory/European funding sources or stewarding grants
- Researching Trusts and producing tailored approach plans using networks and contacts where appropriate
- Using a bespoke database such as Raiser’s Edge to store donor information and plan approaches
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a supporting statement (2 pages max). The supporting statement should detail your suitability for the position based on the criteria of the person specification.
It is important that you show how you are able to satisfy each of the stated criteria as this will be used as part of the shortlisting process.
TIMETABLE AND PROCESS
The deadline for applications is midnight, 8 May 2018.